We're all birds here! by Helen Chilton

11:00


I love wacky bird stamps and this little set from AALL & Create just appealed to me.


I started with a sprayed mask background using Broken China and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide sprays. However I didn't cut my card to cover the ATCoins from that piece, but flipped the stencil over onto clean card and sprayed with water to get a lovely soft watercolour effect.

The birds are coloured loosely with the sprays as well and cut out in various ways. I didn't worry if the colours ran.

Here I stamped the text directly onto the bird.

The flower stamps works well in the background.

It always amazes me how much you can pack into a small space like an ATCoin!

Hope you enjoyed these mini works of art.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook