You’re How Old? by Amanda Southern

00:00


Hi everyone
I have a clean & simple make for you this week using Tim Holtz fabulous new stamps in his crazy range this time it’s the Crazy Dogs and as a dog owner, I have one that looks like the little guy at the front, I love them all.







Here’s What I did:-


I first die cut the polaroid and with the photo section it cut from the frame I stamped my trio of crazy dogs. The front chap was stamped first and then stamped again onto a Post It Note and cut out, this would act as a mask to allow me to stamp either side of him so that they appear to be behind him. Once stamped I then coloured with coloured pencils blending the colour with paper stumps and blending solution.






I then stamped the balloons onto a separate piece of card coloured and cut out. I then stamped the text onto the polaroid frame. I then fixed the photo and balloons to a piece of white card and doodled the balloon strings on with a fine liner black pen. I then positioned the frame and added using 3D foam squares. I even added a little chap and sentiment to the inside of the card.






What I Used:-


All stamps are from Tim Holtz - Crazy Dogs, Crazy Things & Crazy Talk
Sizzix Snap Happy Die
3D Foam
Card Blank

Have a fabulous week and I’ll see you all next Tuesday

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. LOL - No surprise that I absolutely love this Amanda. It's fab! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha absolutely brilliant card and probably appropriate for me next year!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply brilliant! I love your dogs all crowded into the frame - clever with the masking - and their expressions fit the words perfectly. Love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sohooo Cute!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook