Pearls In Her Hair by Fliss Goodwin

00:00


Hi there, I have a tag to share this week featuring my first ink up of a new Carabelle Studio stamp and a rather accidental background, which didn’t quite go to plan!






Ingredients:




Recipe:


First paint the tag with the gesso to give a good surface for the paint layers. I next used sponges to apply a mix of green, white and yellow paints to the tag. I ended up with a sort of marbled look, which was not quite what I was aiming for but after it dried I decided I liked it! Serendipity rules OK!


I then used the Bubbles stencil to add a pattern on top of the paint, first with white paint, then with lavender until I was happy with the effect.






I stamped the girl and fish image on white stamping card and painted them with the Paper Artsy paints. I painted her hair with lilac and lavender – I still have a thing for purple hair.

I added the images to the tag with foam tape and added strings of pearls to her hair to finish.


Have a great weekend and see you next week when some exciting things will be happening!

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So pretty. I really do have a soft spot for that beautiful Carabelle Mermaid and her fishy friend. I love the bokeh effect you've used on the background and the pearls in her hair too. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty , so soft and serene, lovely tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and love the touch of pearls
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag,that stamp certainly is a stunner
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook