Chicken Crazy! by Helen Chilton

11:00

Who could resist these wonderful chickens? I've used them to make a very quick card.




Start by stencilling a background using Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink pad. I deliberately chose a light colour so that I could stamp and watercolour directly over the top.


Stamp the chickens round the centre.


Then watercolour in with the Distress Oxide ink pads. Use colours that will blend with the yellow rather than go to mud! Stamp the text in the middle and computer print the greeting.



I always like a quick card and this is no exception. The chickens are full of fun - just my kind of stamp.

I hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook