Small World by Rachel Harries

11:00

 
I hope that your festive season was as good as it could be in our present predicament, here's to a much better 2021. I've started the year with a tiny project using a Dinky Art Shrine, they are truly Dinky at 1.56ins x 2.36ins x 0.4ins deep (3.9cms x 5.9cms x 1cms deep) approx. The shrines just seemed the perfect size for the little fairies from Melina's Mushroom collection.

I started off by assembling my Dinky Shrine.



I also choose a Craftyboard Mushroom that I think will suit my project, I don't stick this down yet I just get an idea of how its going to work with my project.

The next thing I do is draw out my background on some card stock so I know what space I have to fit my images in, I then stamp my background images and the fairies onto the card stock.


I used That's Crafty! inks to colour the images.



I took a couple of pieces of greyboard foliage  and painted them to go with the front of the shrine.



I then took a piece a ephemera that I had to create the background of the Craftyboard mushroom. I drew around it, cut around it and adhered it to the back of the mushroom, I did a little inking to add interest.





I stuck the mushroom in place with some adhesive and worked out where I wanted the fairies, to finish off I added a little pen work in places and some tiny buttons that were lurking in my stash.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook