One Stamp Two Makes by Amanda Southern

11:00

 Hi Everyone
This week I am sharing with you a couple of the samples I made for last weeks Hochanda One Day Special which saw the launch of new stamps and masks designed by the talented Melina Dahl. The stamps were supported with new Craftyboard pieces and MDF Keys to support the launch.  I made 2 different pieces for the show using the same stamp.


A clean and simple card
and I also used the same stamp to decorate one of the new MDF Keys


Here's What I Did:

The card was a clean and simple make stamping with Versafine Clair directly onto the kraft card blank and then colouring with coloured pencils, I have to say it's a lovely design to colour in. Once I had coloured it I used the sentiment that comes with this stamp set. I heat embossed the words in white directly on top of my coloured image.

The MDF key is decorated with the same floral key stamp, coloured again with coloured pencils and then this time cut out. I then stamped the image a couple of times and coloured just some of the flowers and cut them out of the full image to add to the key. The key itself in MDF and really thick at 6mm thick and at 29.7cms they are a good size to decorate. The key itself I just covered the top with white gesso and then using one of Melina's new masks Mandala 7 I stencilled through using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, due to the length of the key I had to match up the stencilling but the stamped image covers the join. All the cut out pieces were added using That's Crafty! craft adhesive. The same sentiment as the card was added again by heat embossing it on but this time in silver embossing powder.

Here's What I Used:
Distress Ink Pad - Picked Raspberry
Kraft Card Blank
Coloured Pencils
Have a great week and stay safe
Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They're both lovely - and would make great 21st birthday cards. My favourite is the blue one though... so no assumptions here about which is for girls and which for boys!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook