Papercraft Artist Trading Cards by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week I have a duo of collaged artist trading cards to share that unusually for me don't have any stamping, just lots paper elements that have been layered up for a three dimensional look.

Step by Step:

My base for these was the MDF artist trading cards from That's Crafty! which I love because you can throw all sorts of media at them without fear of buckling.

I covered them both with scraps of the collage background papers designed by Melina Dahl.


I then added more smaller scraps in layers until I was happy with the effect.



For my embellishments, I cut flowers from various papers in my stash and added them to the background using scraps of MDF to raise them up and give them a dimensional look. I added text cut from one of the collage papers to the poppy one and used a black pencil round the outside of the rose to finish.



Supplies:


Have a lovely weekend and hopefully a crafty one.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook