A Mini Break by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy Monday That's Crafty Creatives! Today's project is a mini photo album making use of the two flip flap page templates from my Journal It Templates Set 5 and the 12 x 12 Around the World papers from Stamperia.


I started by drawing around the two flip flap pages onto white cartridge paper, cutting out and folding all the score lines to create two mini sets of pages. I cut the small side tab from both sets of pages as I didn't need them to adhere the pages to the covers. I used the 12x12 Stamperia paper to create mats for each page, edging each with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide.
 




For the covers I cut 2 pieces of moutboard slightly larger than the flip flap pages and covered with the 12x12 paper, again edging with the distress oxide. For the spine I cut a piece of cream linen and glued to the inside of the covers. I then glued the back page of each flip flap set of pages to the inside of the front and back cover, overlapping the linen - effectively holding it in place.




I cut two of the postcards from the 12x12 paper down to size and added some folded cartridge paper to the centre of each to create little booklets and popped these into the mini hidden pockets of each of the flip flap sets.



To finish I added some images cut from the cover page of the 12x12 papers and glued to the front cover of the mini album.


I really like using the templates in lots of different ways, and I love how this mini album turned out. Happy Crafting!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow that's amazing Liz, such a great project. My sister has taken all my boxes I made from template 6, for to sell at a school fete, I've to make more x mo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook