Nature's Simplicity by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week I have a couple of cards to share that were actually quite simple to create (after I had decided what to do of course!) using scraps of inky papers from my stash together with a couple of stencils and some stamps. A very versatile method that would work with lots of different stamps and stencils.

Step by Step:

I cut some of my scraps in warm summery shades into squares to fit my chosen 5 x 7ins card blanks and die cut some more with a circle die. I then used a mask - my favourite of Melina's latest release - with Distress Oxide inks to add a pattern and draw the papers together.


I then used the feather stencil from That's Crafty! with similar ink shades to create interest directly on the card blanks. I glued my circles and squares in place on the left side of the cards.


To finish the cards all I did was take some stamps - some of Lynne Moncrieff's striking nature themed designed and stamped them on with dark brown ink, allowing them to go onto the card surface where the images were slightly larger than the paper. I stamped my chosen sentiment directly on the card blanks.


Supplies:


As you see - simples! See you again next week for some more easy to create cards.

Have a great weekend.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook