Fun at the Seaside by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy Monday That's Crafty Creatives!

We might not have all had the sunshine recently, but as I live at the seaside I am always hopeful of the rays. In that vein here's a card featuring the fabulous new stamps from AALL & Create.


I stamped elements from Crazy Maison and Road to Nowhere stamps onto some white card with Jet Black Archival Ink. I coloured them in with various Distress Oxides spritzed with water and cut out so I had 3 Beach Huts, 3 Chairs and 3 Clouds. On a separate piece of card I randomly stamped the sand lines and coloured with Tea Dye Distress Oxide. I then stuck the huts and chairs onto the sand with 3d foam pads. I then cut away the white background leaving just the sand, huts and deckchairs.




I folded a piece of white card landscape, and cut an aperture from the front. I attached some acetate to the inside of the aperture then added the seaside scene, including the clouds, to the front with foam pads. On a separate piece of card I added Faded Jeans and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides spritzed with water to create the background sky. For the sun I sponged a circle and rays with Carved Pumpkin. I cut the background down to size and glued to the inside of the card with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Glue.



A fun in the sun card for any occasion!

Happy Crafting x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook