Just Breathe by Rachel Harries

11:00


This weeks post uses some of Melina Dahls lovely stamps to create another page in my journal.

I started by using my small Gelli Plate and some water colour paints to add a little smoosh of colour to my page.



I roughly stamp my image for positioning and also I want the outside edges of the image to use in my page, I also used a text stamp from the texture stamps on the background of the page.



I then ripped some pieces from an old brown paper bag as I thought they would add texture and interest to the page. I stamped on the brown paper with the text stamp and also stamped the ribbon stamp from the textures stamps, I also stamped the ribbon stamp onto white card stock  to fussy cut and fill in the stamped image.



I then stamped the main Lilly image on a small square of cardstock and coloured the image before using some cardboard to raise the image, I took one of the circle masks and used Distress ink to create a highlight, I then adhered the image in position.






I then added some of the smaller lilies, some extra areas of script stamping and some darker Distress ink to the edge.


I added the breathe stamp and the sentiment stamp, I then wrote the word just at the top of the page.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh! Wow! Loved the effect of the watercolour paint on gelli plate. Excellent start to a brill creation. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook