Layered Butterfly by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've layered up my butterfly this week using a stamped image and some Craftyboard.

The stamped butterfly is from the Grunge Set and I've just quickly coloured it and cut it out. I then decided to use two of the Craftyboard Butterflies on top.

I already had this background made with this stencil and Distress Sprays, so used it to cover a small Round.

You can easily curve the text stamp on the block to fit the curve of the circle.

Having coloured and glittered the smallest butterfly, I then stuck it to some sheer organza to make the wings.


All you have to do then is layer it all up...


...and make the handle.


I liked how the Craftyboard layered up - I'm going to try that again. If you haven't got any organza, you could use patterned paper instead to make the wings.

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook