Believe! by Amanda Pink

11:00

Hello and Welcome Everyone  

Today I'm sharing a postcard size Art panel that I've created using some of PaperArtsy products, namely  a few of their Fresco Finish paints and a few of their Eclectica stamps designed by Seth Apter.  There's layer upon layer of colour and stamped detail, all finished off with some white embossing!


I worked on a piece of mixed media paper cut to 'postcard' size. As mentioned in the intro PaperArtsy Frescos were my colour medium of choice.  They have a drying time of 'now' so are great for this sort of creativity. 
The paper was given a base layer of colour using Pixie Dust and Glacier Ice. 
I then gathered a few of Seth Apter's PaperArtsy stamps together, along with various colours of Frescos and  built up layers of stamped detail and colour by repeat stamping around the page. Each stamp design was stamped in a different colour fresco or black archival ink. 


The Fresco colours used were Blue Lagoon, Mahogany, Green Patina, Claret and the stamps were from PaperArtsy Eclectica ESA13, ESA15 and EM41. 
I also used a couple of Seth's Impression Obsession text stamps that I have in my stash. 


The background was then adhered to a That's Crafty! White/ Greyboard postcard mounted onto black card. 

Around all the sides of the panel I stamped and embossed one of the stamps from Seth's PaperArtsy Eclectica ESA18 stampset.  I stamped 'off the page' with an embossing ink pad and embossed with Seth Apter's Emerald Creek 'white cloud' Baked Velvet Embossing Powder.   


(Oops! Almost forgot to mention the claret and snowflake paint splattered around the background!) 
    

 I also created a couple of 'white cloud' embossed accents using part of the same stamp. They were topped with a tiny black circle. 


Stamping around the sides of the panel not only framed the background but also helped draw the viewing eye in to the 'white cloud' embossed focal feature: the word 'Believe'- another one of the stamps from Seths ESA18 stampset.  A simple black pen drop shadow helped 'lift' all the white embossed stamping. 



Products I used: 

Mixed Media Paper
Black Card 
Paper Trimmer
Tiny black circles.

Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate you joining me. 
Hope you have a great week creating 
See you again soon 
Take `care and stay safe 
Amanda 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook