She's an Angel by Rachel Harries

11:00


This week I've created a scene on a Upright using the wonderful "Lady Vagabond" moulds and paper.
I started off by casting my moulds, the wings from Hearts and Wings and the fabulous Lady and Luggage from Lady Vagabond as I was using air dry clay I have cast these moulds a day in advance to let them dry in the moulds for the most part, this is because of the fine detail, I find when using air dry clay with these type of moulds I can get excellent results by being patient and giving them some time to cure in the mould before trying to remove.


I then gave them a coat of Gesso I used Black Gesso on the figure and the luggage and White Gesso on the wings.


I then added some of the beautiful Lady Vagabond Paper to an Upright.


I then use a stencil, Sand Texture Paste and Bead Paste to add texture.


I also added Iron Paste to add a little more texture.



I then used the Pentart Rust Kit and the Pentart Patina kit.



I painted the figure and added a little dry brushing to the wings.


I adhere the figure and wings to the Upright and add some touches of wax.



And there she is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook