Snail Trail by Helen Chilton

11:00

This week I'm using some of the gorgeous new stamps that were on The Craft Store this week. I was keen to show that you don't have to use the whole image every time.


This is the tree stamp and I've taken out circular sections to fit my Craftyboard. I actually ended up with three circles as it fit the tag better.


Watercolour them in. If you get a bit of the image that you don't want to stand out (like a nose or a paw) just colour it the same as the background and it'll disappear..

Spray your tag with Distress Oxides.

Then add stencilling in paint.

Create a scalloped edge in black.


Just look at the detail of these stamps!


 The more you look at these stamps, the more you see. By taking out sections of the image it shows how versatile they are - use them on big or small projects alike.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing how I made this tag.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook