Choose to be Optimistic by Rachel Harries

11:00

 

This weeks post is very much inspired by the amazing Melina Dahl and her beautiful designs. I've used her stamp sets; Florals Set 3Florals Set 4Shrooms Forest and Shroom Faries.
I started off by creating my scene using the stamps and masking off those areas as I went.





Once everything was stamped and masked off I turned to my trusty Gel Press, some of the fabulous Dylusions Acrylic paint and Melina's Masks; Floral MixFlowers Galore and Mandala 6, I created some layers of stencilling on my Gel Press allowing to dry between layers.




I then used my masked off page to pull the final print from my press.


I then added some colour to the images using the beautiful new Pentart Liquid Watercolour.


I added a few touches with my Dylusions Paint pens and stamped the words and there's my page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook