Time After Time by Amanda Pink

11:00

 Hi Everyone and Welcome 

My make for today is a long slim mixed media card that I created using minimal supplies -just one stamp, one stencil, one distress ink and a few dye spray inks.  


I worked on white cardstock throughout the creativity. 
 
I sprayed some of Seth Apters Aladine Izink dye sprays onto a piece of corrugated card , placed a piece of white card over the sprayed inks , rub over the card with my hand and pull a print. 
When dry I cut a long slim panel from the larger piece to use for my card. 

The stamped image is part of a Studiolight stamp from their Grunge Collection. 
 I say part as the full stamped image is actually 28.5cm long!!  
The design of the stamp though is such that it can be stamped in two 'parts' and each part will still look like a complete design.
 So a great stamp for both longer and shorter, larger and smaller projects. 
 
I stamped in black permanent ink masking off the part of the full stamp design I  didn't want to stamp on this occasion.  


Seth's Aladine Izink dyes sprays are great mediums for watercolouring too.  
I spritzed a small pool of a couple of Seths inks, along with a small pool of spritz water onto my glass mat and gave the eye a 'make over'. 


 Glossy Accents dropped over the pupil helped give it that 'glassy' look that pupils have.  


Some delicate stenciling to the top left and bottom right of the panel added a touch of delicate detail. 
 I used That's Crafty! Harlequin Dinky stencils with Distress ink. 


 To give the card some dimensional features I selected some elements of the stamped image to raise on foam pads- the divided rectangles that run down the side of the eye and the word beneath 'TIME'. 
To do this I simply stamped the image again on white card, coloured and cut out the elements and adhered them in place.  


The stamp itself provided the title for my card 'Time After Time'. 


Products used:

Paper Trimmer 
Ranger Blending Tool 
Foam pads. 

Hope you have enjoy your time here with me today and that maybe I have offered some creative inpsiration. 
Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a fun creative week 
Take Care 
Amanda 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook