Noteworthy by Rachel Harries

11:00

 

This week I have used some Stamperia Moulds to jazz up a blank notebook.


I start by removing the board from my notebook, I do this by sliding the cover around so that both covers are together on the metal spine and then gently open the spine just enough to slide the cover off.


I cast myself some moulds next (to my embarrassment I didn't have my regular air dry clay so I've had to use some that I've had stuffed in a cupboard for some time.)
I then start to assemble my pieces starting with the large frame.



I then gave everything a coat of Thats Crafty Multi-Surface Chestnut Brown Paint a good brown paint is essential to a lot of the things I make and this is my absolute favourite, its such a lovely shade.


I then dry brush the whole thing with Salvaged Patina Distress Paint and a creamy coloured paint such as Stamperia Allegro Gold Sand.


I then add some Pentart Wax


I then take some Artelier des Arts Die Cuts and spend some time playing with different designs until Im happy.


I then pop the cover back onto the spine and close it up flipping it in place.


and tadah! I hope you like it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook