Thinking of YOU! by Tracey Fairgrieve

11:00


It's time for another That's Crafty! make from me using some of the fabulous products available. Today i'm sharing a quick and simple make using the fabulous Sparkler Sprays.

My creative time has been very limited lately but recently I needed a card for someone special who needed a hug but live too far away to receive a real one.


This is my Thinking of YOU.. Card.







On to a piece of 350gsm Slate coloured card I spritzed with Gold, Blue and Red Sparklers Sprays allowing it to puddle and dry without force. 

I stamped the Rubber Dance Fly Fly Flowers designed by Melina Dahl 
on top and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Cut to size and machine stitched I glued onto a 5 x 7 card and 
added Ranger Stickles glitter glue sparingly.
The sentiment is from PaperArtsy designed by Emma Godfrey.

A very quick but effective card with a touch of cosmic 
That's Crafty! Sparkle.

Take care everyone and Stay Safe.
I'll see you all same time, same place next week 
for some more That's Crafty! Creativity.

Crafty Hugs
Tracey xx


Crafty Supplies:


That's Crafty! Sparklers Sprays
Rubber Dance Stamps: Fly Fly Flowers
PaperArtsy Eclectica Stamps: Mini EEG24
Versamark Embossing Ink
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue
350gsm Card (Slate) From my Stash
Thick black card can be used as an alternative


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. A really wonderful card Tracey. The background is gorgeous and the flowers so striking in white against it. Just love this!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fliss, I wasn't too sure what to blog this week. This seemed very fitting this week :) xx

      Delete
  2. A stunning effect! It might be quick but the sparkles and the beautiful stamp work perfectly together xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, I always worry when something is produced quickly as I tend to fiddle around with my makes they usually take ages to complete xx

      Delete
  3. It is gorgeous, dear Tracey. So beautiful with the embossed flowers, so lovely in white against the dark , ---and the shimmering background is so very wonderful.I love your card, and that you sewed around the edges .
    Hugs to you, and happy Monday, I hope.
    Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorthe, I think the stitching brings it all together even if it is a little wonky hee hee!! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and I'm sure the sprays make it really sparkle, however quick it was I'm sure they absolutely loved it.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, you know yourself how hard it is to get a decent picture of anything that shimmers, but you are right it really does sparkle brightly xx

      Delete
  5. A funky card that is bound to cheer the recipient! Love all the patterns and the stitching is epic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel, stitching is a great way of getting the most out of those blunt sewing machine needles xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Tracey. The sparklers look gorgeous as do those flowers. The recipient of this card will love it for sure.
    Bev. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Tracey, those Sparklers are just amazing aren't they and you've shown them off to perfection :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just ONE of my fav stamps and love how you used it Tracey, Love the sparkle and always go away from your page with inspiration thanks.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just afore your wonky stitching and beautiful background that makes the butterfly flowers just shine. Beautiful tracey X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just afore your wonky stitching and beautiful background that makes the butterfly flowers just shine. Beautiful tracey X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely Tracey, I love your funky stitching! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shimmer against the black is really dramatic.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook