Happy by Donna Gray

11:00


Hi everyone,


Donna here today with a rather happy dog…..well I like to think he is!!








What I did:


First step was to take a piece of Strathmore Mixed media paper and swoosh through some Distress Oxides that were spritzed with a little bit of water on my craft mat.

Next step was to stamp the cute little dog on another piece of the Strathmore paper and colour in with diluted Distress Markers, picked up with a water brush.

Fussy cut the dog out and adhere to the background. The balloon image is a stamp from my stash which I stamped with a red Distress Oxide ink and then that was fussy cut out too and added to the card.

I then did a little bit of doodling with a black fine liner pen to make it look like the balloon was actually attached to the dog’s tail. 

I added a sentiment from Rubber Dance which I’m sure Laura could order if requested but any sentiment along the same lines would do just as well.

Go around the images with a Distress Marker to create shadows and to ‘ground’ the dog, mount onto black card and then white cardstock.

I love this little dog, such a devious expression he has!! 

  

Supplies Used:




Hope you like it

Donna x

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. He's a fab little doggy Donna, but I think he'd be much happier if he could get hold of that balloon and pop it! Great idea and that shiner around his eye is so funny. Love it. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, happy maybe, - but I would rather turn my back to him, if meeting mr. shiny teeth LOL- I`m not sure he is a cutie :-) but love how you colored him Donna, and the shadows are a fantastic addiction ,to him. Also I love your way of doodling the balloon to his tail, so wonderfully sweet made. I love your card dear. Hugs ,Dorthe, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Donna, that dog is so darn cute and has a very cheeky look on his face too. Your background is fabulous and love your doodling too, very creative.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Such attitude he has. Fab card.
    Bev. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just brilliant - the colouring is amazing - and I love the look he's giving that balloon (I don't give much for its chances of lasting long!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Another Saturday smile for me. Not sure he looks overly happy but I am! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks fab especially how you've coloured him, great card!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BRILLIANT! He looks so proud with this balloon ...lol!
    Your colouring is as always a hit !
    Just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love him Donna, he's definitely happy with his balloon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook