Collage it! by Helen Chilton

11:00

No stamps used in this project - can you believe it?! 


Instead I've made a collage using some 13Arts paper.

13 Arts A4 Paper Sheet - Conversations on a Train - Before Today

13 Arts A4 Paper Sheet - Conversations on a Train - Australian Journal

I forgot to take a pic when I made the background but it's very easy. Just use some of the Daily Art Spray Inks over this mask.


I applied Antique Linen Distress ink direct to paper just to tone the background in with the main image.


Then the fun begins! Cut out any images you like and start playing around with the layout. Layer onto both red and blue card as these are the main colours.


I added stitching in black... 


...and an embellishment or two.




I love making collages - I could sit for ages just working out where to put stuff. Hope you enjoyed this too!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook