Collect Moments by Rachel Harries

16:34



This week I've decided to take you through one of my Journal pages. How I start most of my projects by preparing the different elements before bringing them together, I find this gives me the opportunity to play around and see what looks right where.

I start using papers from a 6x6 pack from craft o'clock called "Vintage Bisous" I use the Finnabair cling stamp set to step a window and I use my craft knife to open up one side.




I used a white Posca pen to just add a little highlight around the window frame. I then use my stamp set to stamp various images onto the Craft'O Clock paper which I then cut out.


I cut out the clock image from one of the papers. I then distress the edges of the clock and some of the stamped elements. I edge them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and also add a little Old Silver Gilding Wax, I then use more of the stamps with the Walnut Stain Distress Ink to add more detail to the stamped and cut images.







I get my journal page ready, the first thing I do is put a piece of copy paper under the page to protect the rest of the journal, next I use the same stamp sets with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to create a back ground which I spray with some water to activate the ink.



I then spray my page with a little Tea Dye Distress Oxide Spray and Picket Fence, I then dry the page.



I then add the elements where I like the look of them.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook