Your Wings by Rachel Harries

11:00



Its a bright and colourful one this weeks using lots of scrumptious "Art by Marlene " products. 
I started off by stamping onto teabag paper and then holding small pieces of clay into the elements I wanted to have a more dimensional look.




as the teabag paper is quite absorbent I was very careful not to add too much liquid when painting these pieces, I painted a first layer with watercolour and once that was dry I added some more detail with pencils.



I then got my mini shrine and added some collage paper to it which I edged with a little pink paint.



I added my dimensional pieces at this point as I wanted to get an idea of how I was going to position other elements.


I stamped out some flowers and butterflies on cardstock and coloured them I also took a few cogs and used some pink wax on them to add to the project.



I added all the elements layering my flowers with bits of greyboard that have popped out from cogs etc to lift them up. I save all the little extra pieces that pop out to use instead of foam pads. I also stamped a sentiment from one of the stamp sets on the side of the piece.



and there's the finished result, I hope you like it, stay safe and see you next week.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook