Just Start by Rachel Harries

11:00


This week I've used one of the lovely Finnbair stamp sets on a mini canvas.
I start with my small canvas, you can use any surface and I use some sand texture paste, once that's dry I give it a coat of black gesso.





I stamp the main image twice on my white card stock and twice on some old brown paper bag.



I then start to build my image up using the skirts from the images I stamped on the brown paper and over laying the top half of the image I stamped on white card stock, I then add some cogs I have sprayed with Ayeeda mists and used some waxes on, I also add the tiniest bit of glitter ink in places.





I also add some Tim Holtz crystal hearts where there are hearts on the stamped image. next I use some Prima rub on adhesive images to create some wings and foliage by adding metallic gilding.


I stamp some of the sentiments from the stamp set and add Tim Holtz Tiny Clips then I assemble my pieces and add a little more paint and wax.


I hope you like this project, stay safe and see you next week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook