Let's go to Paris! by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm using some Oxford Impressions stamps this week  - April in Paris. You don't tend to see these so much any more but they're really good value - an A4 sheet for £21.50. There's a good variety of images and text and the photos stamp up like real photos.


I started off painting the whole tag in Mint green and then added delicate touches of Apricot, Midnight and Purple.
Then build up your stamping with Distress Inks using the corset and map stamps.


I then stencilled these leaves with Texture Paste coloured with a touch of green.

I also added some pale blue stencilling and stamped my images onto glossy card.

Add stamping to the background to finish off.

And there's my visit to Paris. Hope you enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook