Hello Dolly by Rachel Harries

08:39



This weeks project was inspired by an empty roll on deodorant container. I started by removing the ball from my deodorant container to use as a base for the head, this isn't necessary specifically and you could just as easily use any container and just screw up some paper and cover that with some masking tape.




I rolled out some air dry clay and cover the head to create a base to work on.



once I have a base I divide the face gently with a marking tool like I would for a drawing with lines for the eyes nose and mouth, I then sculpt the face.



I use a garlic press to create the hair.



Once everything is dry I paint the head.





I then take a sheet of Art by Marlene Collage Paper and coat it with soft body gel which I mould to the body in a dress shape, I also use soft body gel to roll more collage paper to make arms, I made a little necklace from some beads I had and added a button and some moulded lace for detail and of course a flower in her hair.




And there she is, I hope you like her, stay safe and see you next week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook