One Sassy Chick! by Amanda Pink

11:00

Hi Everyone 

Sorry I've been missing in action the last couple of weeks! 

Its good to be back this week with my regular Thursday DT post. This week I am sharing a card I have created using one of the fabulous stamps from a PaperArtsy Hot Picks (HP1904) stamp set. 
This was one of those stamp sets that when I saw it I knew I would get it as I love the stamp designs , the one I've used especially as in my humble opinion she's just one sassy chick!


For the background I simply sprayed some of Seth Apters Aladine Izink Dye sprays onto a piece of corrugated card, spritzed then with water, placed a piece of card onto the water spritzed ink, rubbed over it with my hand and pulled a print. This was the result... 
  

Whats not to like! 

It was an A4 sheet of card so I cut it down to the required size and then stamped the PaperArtsy stamp from HotPick 1904 using Black Onyx Versafine ink. 

I gave the Sassy chick a bit of a make over using PaperArtsy fresco finish acrylics and Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic paint. 
 I thought some purply pink eyeshadow would bring out the blue in her eyes...


.....and her lips, well they had to be either ruby red or hot pink? Hot pink it was! 
 A touch of glisten and gloss too to the eyes and lips thanks to some glossy accents.


I used the small chequered corner stamp from the same stampset to add some detail to the background. 


The short tape measure stamp (again from the the same stamp set) made ideal background accents. 


Embossing them added a touch of sheen in keeping with those glistening eyes and glossy lips.  
(sadly the lens hasn't picked that up!) 


I also stamped and embossed the frame (and images) again and attached it over the same part of the full stamp design with small brads.  


Some splatters to finish and the stamped and the inked panel was then matt n layered on a triple mount of black and white cardstock and the card was good to go! 




Products I used:
PaperArtsy Heavy Smoothy White Card
Black Card
Corrugated Card
That's Crafty Multi Purpose Adhesive
Seth Apter/ Aladine Izink Dye Sprays: Sunflower, Spring Green, Sea Spray, Turquoise, Lavender, Pomegranite, Emerald
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints: Grape, Byzantium, China
Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paints: Magenta
Tsukineko Verafine Ink: Onyx Black
Clear Embossing Powder
Ranger Glossy Accents
PaperArtsy Stamps: HotPick HP1904
White highlighter pen
Heat Gun
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Brads

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. 
Hope to see you again soon but until then keep on creating!
Take care and Stay Safe  
Amanda 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook