Concertina Booklet by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm using the same stamps and inks as last week but all on kraft card. 

First of all I used Distress Oxide sprays to create a stencilled background.


When dry, I cut it into 4 pieces.


Then I added the stamping, using just leaves on the two outside panel and adding flowers to the middle two.


Use the sprays to paint in more colour and then hinge the pages together.


I added some white dots for highlights.


I thought it was a bit dull so layered it onto stamped yellow card.


Then just add embellishments.



By stamping and colouring on the kraft card, you get a totally different effect from the Oxides.

Hope you've enjoyed this project!
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook