Shroom Time by Fliss Goodwin

11:00




 Hello!

I have a bright and cheery shroom project to share this week which makes use of those inky scraps that I have from ink spray creating as I always catch the excess on another sheet of card - it's far too good to waste that spray!

Step by Step:

This is so easy to make if like me you have a large stack of ink spray overflow sheets as I do and at the moment I'm trying to use these up as they can make the perfect background just as they are or you could add stencilling or stamping to them.

I chose a nature shaded piece with areas of blue and green and decided against adding anything to it as I wanted my shrooms to really stand out against the background. The sprays on my piece of paper are aqua, basil and saffron flat matte sprays. I glued the paper to a 6 inch MDF circle.

I stamped my chosen shrooms from Melina's Grungy Shrooms set on some smooth card with black ink and then coloured them with Zig brush markers, choosing bright shades of red and orange for the shroom tops. 

I cut the shrooms out and and layered them onto the background. I finished off with a simple word stamped on another contrasting scrap and tied wired paper string through the holes to hang my artwork.

Supplies:

 
 
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook