Birthday Wishes by Helen Chilton

11:00

This week I'm going to show you a birthday card I've made for one of my daughters.

I'm once again using the fabulous Hortensia paper by Stamperia.

This card is very easy to make as most of the work is done for you by the papers.
I cut out this image and layered it up onto a background piece of paper - you've got plenty to choose from. As I wanted it to stand out I used foam pads and added shading round it with a soft pencil.


The extra flowers come from this Kay Carley stamp set:
 

I just painted them with Frescos and cut them out. Add beads and some glitter - happy days!


The label and dragonflies are also included in the paper pad...


Bling it all up as much as you want!


I've loved making this - lots of embellishments, beautiful ready to go artwork - what more could you ask for! Now got to get it in the post!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook