Forever by Amanda Pink

11:00

 Hi Everyone 

This week I have been creating with some of the most recent released 13Arts Papers and have a 'Forever heart' to share with you today. 

Both the large base heart and small central heart are That's Crafty! white/greyboard hearts sizes #8 and #1 respectively. 

I covered both with papers from 13arts Young and Free 6x6 paper pad adhering and sealing them to the hearts with matte medium.
Once the papers were well bonded to the hearts I cut away and sanded back the excess and caught the sides of the hearts lightly with black acrylic paint touched with silver gilding wax. 

For extra detail I added some ink stamping using the number stamp on PaperArtsy Hot Picks stamp set  HP2101EZ with Versafine ink. For texture I added some textured stenciling using AALL & Creates 'Lotsa Dotz' stencil with Tim Holtz Distress Matte Texture Paste. 
As with the sides I caught the stenciled texture lightly with black paint and silver wax. 

Oops, nearly forgot them again -  finishing off with some paint splatters!
 

Aswell as the 24 sheets of single sided designed papers (2 of each design) in the pad there's also 4 sheets of complimenting focal elements and ephemera ( 2 of each).


So I drew from one of the sheets of ephemera to embellish my focal heart. 

After cutting out the pieces I wanted I inked the wings and arms very lightly with Distress ink, Hickory Smoke for the wings, Tattered Rose for the arms. 

Then it was just a case of bringing the ephemera pieces and heart together to create a  focal feature. To finish I embellished the arrow with a Tim Holtz Ideology spinner and offered the hands the word 'Forever'  to hold.



Products Used

Hope you've enjoyed today's creative inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today . I always appreciate. 
Have a lovely creative week 
Take Care 
Amanda 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook