Memories by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've taken my main image from some of the rice paper that was on Hochanda last week. There are plenty of designs to choose from. Just run round it with a water brush and tear it out.


I like to paint round it so the edges are softened. I've used PaperArtsy Frescos for this: Blah Mange, Sea Glass and Waterfall.

Then I added stamping in Sepia to further push the image into the background.

A little bit of flower stamping was added in Waterfall and Candy Floss Frescos.

Then I stencilled with some Titanium Paste.

Finish with the text in Black Paste.



These images are so quick and easy to use - you can stamp over them, stencil over them and paint over the edges, all to incorporate it into the background.

Have fun!
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook