Vintage Style ATC's by Amanda Southern

11:00

 Hi Everyone
For this weeks post I am sharing a couple of ATC's, these little pieces of art at 2.5" by 3.5" are a great size to practice techniques on or as in this case a great size if you want to make some quick art. 


Here's What I Did:

I started with a couple of Craftyboard blank ATC's, this substrate takes lots of different mediums but it is brilliant to use to pick up Distress ink and that is how these are coloured. I laid some Distress colours down on my craft mat, Speckled Egg and Vintage Photo, and spritzed with water then picked up the diluted colour with the Craftyboard, the ink soaks into the Craftyboard brilliantly and allows you to build up the colour on the substrate.

Once the ATC's were coloured I then added some stamping over the colour with the text stamped in brown ink and then the foreground image in black, for both stamping I used Versafine Clair ink pads.
I then added a couple of Tim Holtz Paper Dolls to create my little ATC scenes. The sentiments are included on the Nature's Gathering stamp set and I stamped them in brown onto white card stock and cut out and added to the ATC's. 




Here's What I Used:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo & Speckled Egg

A quick project from me this week but an ATC is a great way to create some art when there might not be a lot of time.

Have a great week and I will see you next Tuesday

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A delightful pair - words, pictures and colours... love it all!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable Amanda. The paper dolls go so well with Lynne's gorgeous new stamp designs.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook