Find Your Fire by Amanda Pink

11:00

 Hi Everyone 

Today I am sharing a mixed media art panel that I have created using some of PaperArtsy's Eclectica stamps designed by Seth Apter. Some of the stamps I've used have been around for a while and some are brand new- released just last week.

I worked on cardstock throughout, mounting the finished piece onto a That's Crafty! 6x6 white /greyboard panel cut down to size. 

For the background I brayered a panel of white card stock with Dina Wakley heavy body acrylic (Ruby, Cheddar, Lemon).

I then added some very subtle monoprint stenciling using Tim Holtz Layering Stencil (Dashes) with PaperArtsy Snowflake Fresco Finish acrylic paint and some detailed stamping using stamps from a selection of Seth's PaperArtsy stamp sets (ESA13, ESA14, ESA16, EM41(mini)). I stamped in black Versafine ink, Crackling Campfire Distress ink and Snowflake Fresco paint.


One of Seth Impression Obsession stamps (from my stash) provided the text and a stamp from one of  Seths new PaperArtsy stampsets (ESA20) stamped across the horizontal and down the vertical of the background created a 'cross effect' to sit the focal panel on.   


For the focal panel I cut a piece of card to size and coloured it with the same colours as the background using a palette knife. 
I stamped and embossed the quote which again is from Seths new PaperArtsy stamp set (ESA20)....

'Find Your Fire'

 

Products I used: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook