Spring has Sprung! by Helen Chilton

11:00

The weather's improved so I've gone for lovely spring colours.

Using a large tag and one of my favourite Dinky stencils,


I stencilled it three times in Fresco Limelight. I also brushed it lightly round the edges.

Then take the Gwen Lafleur stamps and stamp and paint the images in the colours below.

Cut them out and arrange them.

Stamp some extra leaves directly onto the tag.


Add the bird, which again I painted in Frescos: Waterfall, Seaglass, Limelight, Blush.


Finish with the text and a brad and some ribbon.


I love the bright green background on this tag - I was planning something entirely different, but saw the stencil and it just kind of went on from there. I love it when a project creates itself.
Hope this has inspired you to get out your spring colours.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook