All in a Row by Helen Chilton

11:00


This frame picture was on the shows last week so I thought I'd show you how I made it. The frame is actually the top part of this Reverse Canvas below. I didn't need it as I was used some of the small MDF tiles round the edge instead.


The frame is stencilled with a brick pattern using Texture Paste. I then added touches of paint over the top to tie in with my houses.


Black Texture Paste is used for the text.


The houses are stamped onto white painted MDF Dominoes and then painted. Lay onto a strip of mountboard or lolly/coffee sticks to fix onto back of frame.


Finish with a couple of jars filled with flowers...


...and some clouds and a sun with stencils.


A fun project to make - I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook