A Few of my Favourite Things by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy August That's Crafty! Creatives.

Summer is well and truly here, and for today's project I have created a shadow box with a selection of my new favourite stamps from That's Crafty!


I started with a blank MDF Shadow Box Frame and painted the edges and part into the base with Pentart Dekor Chalky - Pink, then cut a piece of backing paper from 13 Arts On the Wall 12x12 paper.




I then applied 2 coats of That's Crafty! Acrylic Liquid Wax over the frame and backing paper.


Next I painted a selection of Twinchies and Dominoes with the Pentart Dekor Pink, then glued them onto the background paper in a random pattern. 



I stamped a few of the fabulous stamps from the That's Crafty! Small Elements Set 1 and Set 3 onto white card, and added colour with some Pentart Dekor Chalky Bishop PurpleChestnut BrownGreenMustard Yellow and Emerald. I cut the images out then adhered to the 5 pink bases in the shadow box.





For the finishing touches, I added some text to brown card and cut out the individual words and stuck in the frame. I also added light brushes of That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paint Metallic Antique Gold to random edges of the twinchies and dominoes.



A quick project, but one you can really personalise. 

Happy Crafting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook