Watch The Birdies by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have one of the gorgeous new landscape shadow tags to share this week and they'te a fabulous way to create a piece of home decor to hang on the wall.

Step by Step:

I assembled the shadow tag before decorating it this time because I planned on adding a piece of textured cardstock in the centre.

I painted the outer areas with Sandstone Multi Surface Paint and once it was dry, I brushed on a coat of Daily Art Transparent Crackle Paint. After a short time it crackled rather well. To deepen the shade of paint I gave the crackled areas a top coat of Bitumen.


I cut a piece of thick cartridge paper to fit the central area and used the bit of everything mask with white texture paste to add a pattern all over the surface. Once it was dry, I brushed on Lime and Teal Multi Surface Paints. I glued the background in place in the centre.

I stamped my chosen floral background image twice on white smooth stamping card along with 2 birds. I coloured the images with watercolour markers and cut them out.


I added the images to the background using spare pieces of MDF to raise some areas up for a 3D effect. I finished off with some ribbon and fabric flowers threaded through the top.
 
Supplies:
 
  
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook