Landscape Tag by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've taken one of the new Landscape Shadow Tags this week and 'Bauhaused' it!

I started by painting it white and then using thin washi tape to mask off rough triangles.


Paint with various colours. Don't worry about the middle bit as that's going to be covered.


Pick your paper from the Stamperia Bauhaus Collection to cover the middle. 


Peel off the tape. I knocked back the white lines with Pumice Stone/Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink Pads.

Then just paint the sides black, add black pen and cut out images that you want to use.


I added some colour in the background to tie it all in.

You could almost sit in this blue chair!

I'm off to make some A4 pictures with these designs next I love them so much!

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook