Katzelkraft Birthday Cards by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have a couple of very simple floral cards to share this week that were created with the gorgeous Floralies stamps from Katzelkraft.

Step by Step:

The card above has a very simple background created by misting Basil and Saffron Flat Matte Sprays on a panel of card cut to fit on part of a 5 x 7ins card blank. I then stamped on the leafy frond with VersaMark ink and heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder.

I stamped my chosen flower on white stamping card with black ink and coloured the image with marker pens. I then cut the image out leaving a narrow white border.

I cut narrow panels of deep green and kraft card and glued these on the background paper. I added a further deep green and kraft mat under the background panel.

I glued the flower in place and finished off with a birthday sentiment from the Ataraxia Citations stamp set.

Here's a bonus card which is also very simple to make.


For this card I cut a narrow panel of white stamping card and took the pansy floral spray image, stamping this with black ink on the bottom right of the card strip.

I created a mask from a large Post-It Note and stuck this over the stamped image. I stamped the floral image again several times, moving the mask as necessary until I had pansies climbing up the card panel to leave a space at the top.

I coloured the images with watercolour markers as before and set the stamped panel on a black mat before gluing this to a 5 x 7ins kraft card blank
.
I finished off with text from the Ataraxia Citations stamp set.

Supplies:

 
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook