New Beginnings by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've made a vintage wedding  project this week inspired by the Craft O'Clock sheet of door images.
I chose the one I wanted to use and realised it looked like a church door. My MDF panel is the middle 'waste' piece from this faux canvas.


I positioned the door on the panel, drew round it ...


... and then stencilled rough brickwork round the edges using this stencil:


When dry, I added touches of paint to add colour. The panel is painted yellow inside the doors.


The inside of the doors is covered with washi tape.


 Stamp and outline some leaves and flowers.


My wedding couple are from a Tim Holtz Paper Doll set that I had. If you haven't got this image there are plenty of others to choose from here or here. You could also use something from the Stamperia range, from Craft O'Clock or even your own photo! The text is from this book of sayings.


I hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook