Industrial Zone by Helen Chliton

11:00


I've mixed and matchd some of the 13Arts products for this post. I've always loved using the acetate transparencies because of all the layers you can get. Here I've teamed up a piece of Melina's paper with part of the Mr. Handsome Transparent Foil (printed acetate).


Cut the acetate to fit. Then I selected various card ephemera and vellum pieces from the In The Loft Industrial Zone collection.

I decided to add a touch of green to the background with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide.


Then I started adding the ephemera. Some I've stuck directly to the background, some I stuck to the acetate as it was easier for placement. Some will go on top of the acetate thus building up lots of layers.


I wanted some small text so have used the wording on the top strip of the 12 x 12 paper.


To finish off, I used some black chain from my stash fixed with two different colour brads.

This photo from the side gives you an idea of the acetate layer.




The acetate was 12 x 12 in size so I've got plenty left to make some more projects. Hope you enjoyed this one!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook