The Dark Side of Alice by Rachel Harries

11:00

 

This weeks post from me has got a bit of a Halloween flavour to it. I start off by casting Stamperia Alice Drink Me MouldStamperia Sleeping Beauty Doors and Windows Mould.


I paint the casts with Black Gesso I then took an That's Crafty! MDF Upright and start to add That's Crafty! Craftyboard Skulls and TombstoneChainsBats and CrowsWebs and Spiders and Cogs.






I added a little Air Dry Clay to pop a body on the spider and create a little mound by the tombstone I then added a little Sand Texture Paste and some Gritty Bitz.

I then make sure everything is covered in gesso before starting to paint. I start off with some Multi Surface Paint before using the Pentart Rust Effects Set in areas.





I finish painting Alice 


I then cut some of the playing cards from the Stamperia Alice Through The Looking Glass pad and add them.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook