It's Never too Late by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm using some of the wonderful Stamperia paper from the Time is an Illusion Collection today, although I have to say it was very hard to make myself cut into it!

I then dug out some Finnabair stamps that I've had for ages but still like to use. As I wanted to use several different colours, I got out my stamp platform. I chose Distress Oxide colours that fit in with the paper.

Darken the image with a little grey and then cut out.

This clay fragment uses the Stamperia soft Clocks mould. Just roll the clay out over the mould, peel off and let air dry.

I coloured it with the same ink pads. Was thinking of rubbing some wax over the top but decided not to.

Stamp the small clock in the ink pads, and then layer up the figure.

Add text and cogs to finish.



I'm glad I 'rediscovered' these stamps in my stash as I really like the designs and they're good value.
I'll have to see what else I can make with them!

Hope you enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the quote "It Is Never Too Late". These are such powerful words and a great mantra for embarking on something new that you want to try. I love the stamping and everything about this! Mixed media art is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook