Choose to be Optimistic by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm using some of the new That's Crafty! products from this week's Craft Store shows.


I've taken one of the spare Gel Press backgrounds I had left over.


I've used these two new masks...


with Multi Surface and Fresco paints. just play around and see what you get.


The flowers were stamped, painted and cut out.


Then I took one of the tiny cheeseboards and painted it pale yellow overstamped with a texture stamp in Warm Breeze Versafine Clair.


I then added some leaves using the same paint as before.


Put it all together and finish off with a quote, some ribbon and a bit of extra stamping..


I love using the Gel Press for backgrounds - this was actually pulled off the plate to use up the paint, but I liked it so much I kept it. You can just keep adding layer on layer and then cut it up when you want to use it.

Hope you enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook