He's an Absolute Angel by Rachel Harries

11:00

 

Well here he is Sir Vagabond in his Angelic form as he flits round giving out divine steampunkary arias and inspiration. or you could say I fancied popping some wings on Sir Vagabond...
I started by assembling A That's Crafty! Upright.


I used Air Dry Clay in moulds to create the background starting with Azulejos and Plaquette which I just used pieces of. I also used Nature LoverCogs and Wings and Stars and MoonI added the main character from Sir Vagabond.


I also added a few Small Cogs.


I then created some texture with Sand Texture PasteGritty Bitz and some glass balls I had from my left from my Daily Art Mixed Media Box.


I then gave everything a good coat of Black Gesso.


I then added layers of That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints.


I finished off by going around the main character with some white paint as I wanted to create a Russian religious depiction of the Angel Sir vagabond and I added Wax to highlight and create interest.


I hope you like the project Ill be back next week with something else.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook