These Wings by Fliss Goodwin

11:00



Hello!

I've been playing with my Steampunk Darlings stamps again as I'm finding that they're very hard to resist inking up as they're such fun to work with. This project has actually made use of one of the leftovers from constructing the new skinny art shrine frames.

Step by Step:

I actually stamped and coloured my image first (this one with her amazing steampunk wings is my favourite - if it's possible to have one!). She's stamped on kraft paper and coloured with my Prismacolor pencils.


I next took the inner panel from the front frame of one of the new Skinny Art Shrine frames and painted it with black gesso. Once dry, I used the new cog clock stencil with black texture paste to add detail to the panel.

I coloured the background by adding splats of Blue, Green and Purple Metallic Multi Surface Paints with a palette knife then roughly spread the colours by dabbing with the paint brush. Once it had dried, I used a stencil brush to add Black Metallic over the raised area.


I coloured a couple of ornate Craftyboard corners with Black Metallic paint together with a rose from the steampunk flowers Craftyboard set. I painted a Craftyboard frame with Red Multi Surface Paint with a touch of black gesso added to deepen the shade.


I then assembled my panel as shown and finished off with one of Lynne's Affirmations which I felt was the perfect one for this.

Supplies:

Kraft Paper
Coloured Pencils
Palette Knife

Have a great weekend and see you next week for some more crafty fun.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook