Chatter Bird Box! by Helen Chilton

11:00

A quick little project this week using one of the ATC Chunkies - I love working on a small scale, adding lots of detail.


I've roughly painted in white and some yellow over the top, using the Multi Surface Paints. Then I got out the Black Texture Paste to add a little stencilling.


The bird is from Katzelkraft - love him!


I made my words up using odd letters from some Tim Holtz rub-ons.


Then I thought I'd add a roof in black and these Craftyboard pieces were ideal.


Stick it all together to finish it off.


The leaves are also Craftyboard - you get a lot of shapes on each sheet.



And there's my little Bird Box - those Chunkies can be used for so many things. I like adding bits at the sides or top to add more dimension.

Hope you enjoyed this project. See you next week.
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook