Believe in Yourself by Helen Chilton

11:00

This week I've made a quick art journal page using some of the new Steampunk Darlings Stamps by Kelly Horton.


This is the set I've used:

That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Steampunk Darlings Set 3

For the background I'm using a piece I already had, an A5 journal page decorated with stencils using the Gel Press. I've used a variety of Multi Surface paints.


The girl is stamped onto glossy card and coloured in with pens.


I then took some of the Craftyboard Cogs and arranged them.


I painted them a mix of colours...


...and then stamped over them to add more interest.


I used a Posca pen to add white detail.


Having done all that I decided to add some yellowy/orange cogs to tie the coloured background in.


Add your quote and you're done!


That's the second week in a row that I've used a background that was already done - it's much easier than starting from scratch and as I tend to keep odd bits of stencilled/painted/stamped card and paper, I usually have plenty to choose from!

Have a good weekend!
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook