Window Guard by Rachel Harries

11:00


This weeks project is inspired by architecture in particular religious architecture and statues .
I started with a Chunkie and used adhesive to put it together.



I then used some pieces of book pages and a little brown paper to add texture and interest in my first layer.


I used my favourite stencil with 3D Gloss Gel Medium to add the next layer.


I then added my elements in a way that was pleasing to me, at this point it really doesn't matter what colour they are or what material they are made of, I have a mixture of chipboard, greyboard, resin and air drying clay elements. once they are all firmly in place I give everything a good coat of gesso and start on applying layers of colour.






I spray a little Picket Fence Distress Ink Spray and also use some Ayeeda ink glitter drops in areas.



I then add some waxes to finish off.


I hope you like my project, stay safe and see you next week.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A lovely collection of pieces all put together and finished brilliantly
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook